Synthèse de près de 14 ans de travail – même si le studio londonien Mash Creative n’a été créé qu’en 2009 sous son nom actuel, je vous propose de découvrir cette intéressante sélection de 41 logos présentés dans leur livrée noir & blanc la plus simple. La galerie complète en images dans la suite !
Plus de détails en images dans la galerie
Although Mash Creative has only been a studio since 2009, I have worked as a Graphic Designer for over 14 years. For the first time ever I have collated 41 logos from the last 14 years. All logos have been shown in their most basic state – Black & White.
When designing logos I always try to adhere to a particular set of rules – they are as follows:
1. Less is more – Some of the most recosgnised brands in the world use a simple marque or logo type – think how simple the Nike tick/Swoosh is.
2. If in doubt – simplify! (see rule No.1) Strip away anything that may make the logo look fussy or overly complicated.
3. Will the logo remain timeless. A good logo for me should remain timeless, it is all to easy to design to a trend but a logo should have longevity.
4. Scalability – Consider how the logo will look small (on a website for example) and large.
5. If it works in black it should work in any colour.
More about Mash Creative
Mash Creative is an independent design studio based in East London/Essex. We work on creative projects that include identity & branding, print media and web design. In a short space of time we have acquired a reputation for producing innovative and effective graphic design that is engaging, clear and relevant. We don’t believe in just one approach, which is why our work is always unique – producing relevant and successful solutions which add value to our clients’ brands.
Credits & copyright Mash Creative